2009年9月26日土曜日

Guide of nautilus suspension of sales

Abnormality is seen in the nautilus.




I think that I have been generated after it becomes server 1.30.
As for the phenomenon, the script stops completely.

Now, sales stop because a fatal trouble situation.
 
The control of the buoyancy system seems to have changed as a result of investigating before.

The past and movement are obviously different.

I do not think such a change to be announced from Linden.
Perhaps, I think that the bug on the server side.
If the upgrade of the server is done, it is likely to improve it.
I want to make to the suspension of sales and to see the appearance.
 
The person who has already been bought must correspond as follows.

Trans version buyer:Please return goods. After it confirms it, I will repay it.
Copy version buyer:Please do not use it for a while. The script stops.

The person who has the Copy version has the possibility to be improved by the upgrade of the server.
The improved version is sent at that time when the script is changed in me.

Within the range seen now, it doesn't seem to be ameliorable in the change in the script.
After the next server upgrade, I want to examine it again.
 
Thank you.